In this second series we’ll dive even deeper into the ancient practices of yoga, taking you through more advanced subjects over 12 hours of lessons with scholar and teacher Dr John Thomas Casey.
This course offer an advanced perspective on:
1. Yoga Darsana Prastavana — Contextualising Yoga Philosophy
2. Panca-kosa Yoga — Yoga of the Five Sheaths
3. Bhakti Yoga — Yoga of Devotion
4. Samkhya Yoga — Metaphysics of the Yoga Darsana
5. Raja Yoga —Essence of Patanjali's Yoga Sutra
6. Buddha Yoga — Sakyamuni's Yoga
7. Hatha Yoga — Energetic Transformation of the Body-Mind Complex
8. Kundalini Yoga — Tapping into Yogic Subtle Anatomy
9. Kama-Tantra-Yoga — Sexual Yogas of China, India, Tibet
10. Mandala Yoga — Transformation of Unwholesome Emotions into Wisdom Awareness
11. Ati Yoga — Beyond Practice: Yoga and Transcendence
12. Yoga Marga — Yoga Pathways in the Twenty-First Century
12 lessons, 12 hours total length
This course counts for 12 hours of non-contact YACEP or CPD learning with Yoga Alliance.