Join us for the first part of our course with Dr John Thomas Casey, in this first series you’ll immerse yourself in 8 hours of lessons guiding you through the essential learnings of yoga philosophy.
An introduction to the essential learnings of:
1. Foundations — Religio-Cultural Elements of Classical India
2. Wisdom of the Upanishad —Origins of Yoga
3. Säàkhya Darçana —Metaphysics of Puruña and Prakriti
4. Yoga Sütra I — Theoretical Elements of Raja Yoga
5. Yoga Sütra II — Pataïjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga
6. Hatha Yoga Pradépikä — Physical Techniques and Spiritual Ascent
7. Mahäbhärata —Narrative Setting of the Bhagavad Gita
8. Bhagavad Gita — Yoga Teachings of Lord Krsna
8 lessons, 8 hours total length
This course counts for 8 hours of non-contact YACEP or CPD learning with Yoga Alliance.