Asana analysis, Anatomy & Assisting Methodology
DUBLIN // YOGA DUBLIN
27th Sept - 1st October, 2023
This is Seva, our 100 hour advanced training module dedicated to the practice. This training course will focus on 5 key areas of practice; asana analysis, yoga anatomy & bio-mechanics, movement planes, hands on assisting techniques and our Krama Yoga Touch Methodology.
Asana Analysis, Anatomy & Dedicated Practice
- Learning biomechanics of postures and movements planes
- Alignment dissection of 100+ postures
- Understanding postures families, grouping and posture blueprints
- Yoga anatomy & physiology
- Personal practice development
- Practicum and physical immersion
Advanced Assisting & Touch Methodology
- SSY Assisting Methodology
- Code of Conduct
- Ethics of touch
- Assisting the student, not the posture
- Working with injuries
- Supporting with props, options and modifications
- Verbal assisting
- Assisting 100+ commonly practiced poses
- Assisting inversions
- Assisting restorative postures
- Direct and compound assisting techniques
DUBLIN SEVA MODULE - 100HR
27th Sept - 1st Oct, 2023
Yoga Dublin Rathmines
9:00 – 18:00
Early Bird €999 *
Full Price €1200
Scholarships available for BIPOC and financial hardship. Please email to find out if you may be eligible.
Enroll below or email [email protected]
Interested in joining?
Sign up for updates on trainings & events
Michael James Wong - London, UK
This course is led by international facilitator Michael James Wong, who has facilitated over 3,000 hours of Yoga Teacher Training Courses in the past 12 years of teaching. Michael is a Yoga Alliance CPD and YACEP Senior Teacher who is dedicated to supporting teachers develop the tools and techniques necessary for teaching in the real world.
Michael is the Founder and the creator of the Krama Yoga course curriculum that brings together a wealth of knowledge, technique and study that respects the traditions of the practice and modern learnings and understanding for teaching in the 21st century.